Sunday, June 10, 2007

SHE'S ARRIVED!!!!!!

Sun 10th June: TGF the safe delivery of Rach and Pete's baby girl!!!!!!! TGF for answering all our prayers when Pete left Worship practice at 6pm to go take Rach. TGF Pete remembering to tell us all! TGF Rach and Pete being such wonderful people with so much love to give this child.

TGF Steve helping me fix the arial so now I have TV in my room. TGF John making me laugh on top of the ladder so I wasn't scared anymore. TGF communicating and explaining. TGF pringle sandwiches. TGF being physically connected. TGF God looking after the people you really care about when there is nothing you yourself can do for them. TGF Jazz getting dunked. TGF helping me just laugh my way through the randomest drumming in the history of worship!!! TGF his peace and comfort to my angel when she needs it. TGF MSN getting me talking to people again when I think all hope is lost.

No comments: