Friday, December 28, 2007

The boys

Friday 28th Dec: TGF my Rat Babies. Am having another really good play with Twiga and Tembo. There is a relatively safe room here, so they get to run around and explore. They love it. They are such amazing climbers (although I did just have to help Twiga off the windowsill....he was giving me his er...Mum...Heeeeeelp! look...then ran off pretending he had meant to do that all along). I have shared my coffee with Tembo this morning and Twiga discovered that if he tries to climb up my back on the inside of my jammies (ie bare skin) I move and go eek.


Thurs 27th Dec: TGF really cool presents from Uncle Chalkie (he was fab and let me swap the DS for a PSP). If I disappear for hours I am prolly in a corner playing columns!

Wed 26th Dec: TGF nicely timed phone calls that get me out of the washing up!!!!...TGF bubble wrap.

Tues 25th Dec: TGF giving up his son. I know I wouldn't be able to part with someone I love, much less hand them over to be tortured and killed. But thank you for doing that. And TGF Jesus having the guts to complete the plan. TGF also Animal moments on the drums at the end of hymns!

No comments: