Friday, October 17, 2008

Little things...well and some big ones too

TGF loving my Toy Story duvet hehe. TGF being happy at still being a kid most of the time. TGF photos that remind me of a fabulous day (Sheringham). TGF brilliant CDs for 20p each at car boot sales. TGF being hungry...but knowing that I can just go downstairs and find food... TGF life here being easy when you think about it (hard to remember sometime tho). TGF jelly babies. TGF playing games on a friday afternoon. TGF making it to half term having only ranted about school once.

TGF being able to give stuff to people who can make good use of it. Really happy that the laptop I wrote a lot of my thesis on is now on its way to the TESO project in Uganda (Sponsors girls to go to secondary school) instead of living out its days unused under my bed. Feel a bit sad tho...got quite attached to it, the PhD was hard, and I really loved my secondhand, yet cool laptop.

No comments: