Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Shack

TGF the book I got at the car boot last week.. The Shack. I am finding the way God is portrayed/described in this extremely valuable, as its really a God I can relate to, and believe that she really does care about me, and is looking out for me. Its helping me to trust that God knows our hearts and our heads, and that she lets us make our own choices, but also is going to work out her plan and make things good within those choices.

Have underlined a lot of stuff in it.. and wrote one line out and stuck it on my wall. "God's timing is perfect".

Tough.. but I have to remember that. God won't do things on my timescale.. but hers. Cos she knows best. Meantime I have to pray she'll help me keep faith that it is all being worked out.. maybe not the way I'd thought, but maybe for the best.

So next time I am caught sobbing can you please remind me of this post.. remind me that God has told me to Trust Her.. and told me some other stuff.. and one day life will be good.

No comments: