Saturday, June 06, 2009

The Ark

TGF the Ark and all the lovely people there. The Ark is the group I went to with Luke last night at the church in Woodhouse Eaves. Most of the people there had learning difficulties of varying degrees. I felt really touched by them, how friendly they were and how they shared their news with each other. I loved how they danced in the worship songs and how they laughed at the drama sketch of Moses' story. I finally gave up and just cried near the end, during the prayers when we were passing round a cross.. and one person just thanked Jesus for being her friend and her saviour. Have to admit tho that I did laugh when one guy told God the date and time and address for the concert he was playing in. Bless.

This was the best church thing I have been to in ages.. because we were all coming to Jesus... as children.. just how he wants us to.

No comments: