Monday, April 30, 2007

oh dear. am slipping...

Thurs 26th April: TGF Aspie angels that sort me out when I am stressing.

Fri 27th April: TGF hot ribena and grapes

Sat 28th April: TGF bike rides that are pretty flat when you've got no gears. TGF comedy road names (Butthole Lane hehehehe) TGF very generous lovely people giving us money to go to Tanzania. TGF the guys going to Uganda with the Beacon Fellowship.

Sun 29th April: TGF bargains (including the cutest babygro in the world) TGF the mars bar Ronan gave me after 4 hours freezing my ass off in Quorn. TGF having working gears on my bike again. TGF chocolate cake scoffed with friends. TGF the amount of laughter that can be got out of a mug of hot chocolate and an aspie (and some mischeivous mates)

Mon 30th April: TGF lovely house mates that bring you a cup of coffee. TGF the way that non-chrisitan friends appreciate you praying for them, esp when its the only thing you can do. TGF duvets.

No comments: