Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hmmm gotta think hard

Thats a tricky one today. Everything seems to be going pear shaped. Chimney sweep scratched the 'stone' thing on the floor in the fireplace. Paper is stuck to the fireplace where I had used it to protect it from me varnishing. My 'best friend' is still not talking to me. Remi has rejected my offer (after 3 months) and has told me to seek legal advice. Danny owes me 722 pounds and has disappeared off the planet. E.On have almost doubled my electricity bill unbeknown to me. The oven and hob I was going to buy have actually gone UP in the sale and Norwich are losing in the FA cup. Anything else?

I would say TGF getting the DVD recorder I wanted.. most of it paid for by vouchers from Goldfish.. but as I haven't tried plugging it in yet I wouldn't want to speak too soon.

Good job Dr Tim gave me a special cutlery set yesterday.

Update: yes.. there was something else. I really need the scart lead that I gave to my 'best friend' with my freeview box in order to set up the DVD recorder. Fan bloody tastic.

No comments: