Saturday, July 04, 2009

God's timing is perfect

..and he has a mean sense of humour!!!

So, yesterday I was in the sports hall with 130 year 6s. Kate comes in to the little foyer bit to tell me I am summoned to the Deputy Head's office yet again. We have this conversation about how things 'can't get any worse'.. and I say 'well, actually.. just when you think things have hit rock bottom, and cannot possibly get any worse... they do' and right on cue... Doooosh!!! a ball comes through the half open door and whacks me on the side of the head!!!

Kate was crying with laughter, and after half a second of being mad so was I.. went out into the rain, looked up and applauded God for being funny, but mean! Think it was a full 5 mins before Kate could stop laughing enough to tell the others in pastoral about God's perfect timing :-)

No comments: