Friday, August 14, 2015

Too good for me

Actually feeling too blessed and worried that something horrible is going to happen as a result but...

TGF dancing in the boot cage to cheesey tunes in the iPod in a little world of my own 

TGF sam and all his wisdom and patience sorting out my bike

TGF my new bike!!! It's awesome. Far too good for me. Way better a bike than I ever dreamed of. Slightly concerned about paying for it...so praying insurance comes through! 

TGF getting phone sorted with little fuss... Nice guy in 3 shop. 

TGF managing to get tasks done instead of falling asleep

TGF time with Rachel. Not following what we were watching at all, but properly laughing at the brilliant put downs.. Bum face... Frosty knickers... The one we can't quite remember about punting from the Cambridge end. 

No comments: