Sunday, May 20, 2007

D'oh! behind again

Wed 16th May: TGF how God keeps a lid on my anger and hurt until its safe to let it out (this means I don't scream or cry in front of sly nasty kids and their parents). TGF Jono's way of dealing with kids that are mean to me. TGF having a safe place to go at the end of the day where I feel loved.

Thurs 17th May: TGF European Citizenship lessons that really engage the kids and open their eyes to some of the injustice in the world.

Friday 18th May: TGF playing games with friends. TGF friends that overcome their fears because they know something is important to me. TGF potato waffles. TGF having a good rant with someone who understands.

Sat 19th May: TGF couples/friends that really love each other. TGF lego and fishing supplements when I needed to phase out of the conversation. TGF long chats at the gym. TGF Singstar 80s!!!!! (me and Em nearly wet ourselves!)

Sun 20th May: TGF Delirious? and their songs.....Your grace has found me JUST AS I AM.

No comments: