Friday, June 20, 2008

Follow your heart

Fri 20th June: TGF listening to my heart. TGF that being the right thing to do. TGF being cried on. TGF orange redbsuh. TGF not leaving when I could have. TGF making my cool new table together. TGF the first meal outside. TGF sharing an ice cream. TGF reading in the sun. TGF being able to make someone else feel relaxed and happy with a massage. TGF sitting with my feet up feeling all contented despite the never-ending list of things to do. TGF not burning the garage down when I kind of accidentally set the door alight! oops. TGF feeling happy that the ironing and hoovering is done. TGF being brought a cup of tea while watching the footy. TGF being able to remind myself, and someone else to remember to be grateful for the small things through this blog...a lesson learned from a great woman.

No comments: