Sunday, June 22, 2008

Love one another

Sunday 22nd June: TGF church services where God gets through. TGF him giving me the thought that just burrows away at your brain...then the guts to follow it through. TGF Phil Groves working with and for gay and lesbian people in the Anglican church. TGF important things to learn from the bible...and they're often the simplest.

TGF a dry day (if crazily windy) for my barbie. TGF lumpy custard trifle. TGF reading in the sun. TGF my angel who is fast becomming an expert in splinter removal. TGF being brave and phoning sky and BT.

For Thursday: TGF having people in school that really care about you. TGF Zoe, the kid in my mentor group that I think actually does care, rather than seeing a weakness to exploit. TGF Chris, a lovely lady, who knows why I was so upset, and understands the whole Aspie thing too.

No comments: