Thursday, January 07, 2010

Reduced to tears yet again

TGF this child and her brother. ... found this on the NAS website.

I love him more than anybody in the universe

My brother Dan with the head of hair.
He is a firework, bursting off in all directions -
When happy a grinning balloon, when released making loud noises and chaos.
A bird, flapping hard, taking to the skies
Bursting with fun, laughter and sometimes food!

When he is agitated
He is a war, explosions going off all the time.
I get hurt, but he doesn't mean it
However many sore patches there are.

When sad he is a sobbing heap
A deflated bouncy castle.
But I can cheer him up
With a few big hugs, a tickle, and a kiss.

He is a lucky dip
You never know what you will get.
But although he's autistic and quite badly too
I love him more than anybody in the universe.

by Olivia Kersey, age 10

No comments: