Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Chewie.... we're home!

Well, that's it now. No more fear, no more excuses.

Just back from the Compline service. I love how all the crap that exists at other churches seems to be conspicuously absent at All Saints. Another person sharing their reflections on Lent, and making it even clearer that I have nothing to fear in this place.

I had also been asked to share my reflections. In the interests of safety I had sent them for approval many days beforehand! The scary bit was having to read them out. As always, the waiting is the worst bit, although shaky leg did get a bit out of hand at times.

I'm really grateful to have been asked to share my thoughts. I may not have seemed it, but thats just the anxiety. I'm grateful that people listened.

I'm even more grateful that now the vicar knows my worst crap, and I'm still welcome. Her only question was how can we help you through this, er crap.

I've learned that lots of people have ****ed uppyness. I am just more honest about my ****ed uppyness and wear my ****ed uppyness on my sleeve.

Can you tell I really like the term ****ed uppyness?

Oh, and I stole this.


No comments: