Friday, June 01, 2018

Rick

TGF guilty pleasures... except its not. Rick Astley is brilliant. His newer stuff is amazing, and I find it full of faith and praise. I'm not sure Rick does, he describes his faith as being in people, rather than God and doesn't have a religion. But I see a faith and an understanding of God in his songs. At least I can express it through his songs, even if that wasn't his intention when writing.

Anyway, this one caught my attention while using Alexa to drown out a loud idiot in the nearby pub garden this afternoon....

Rick - Pray with Me

Not necessarily my fave.. but caught my attention and made me think of all the people that have prayed with me recently. Sadly while I was 'wrecking their pews' or sat around a big table in a different church, rather than under willow trees, but....

No comments: