Thursday, April 05, 2018

Peace

Still can't get used to leaving church feeling all chilled out and peaceful... instead of in tears. Its lovely.

Still can't turn off Aspie brain though... that spends the walk home (and rest of night) worrying about who I offended how with stuff that came out of my mouth.

If anyone from AS reads this, then please always say at the time if I've said something stupid.

For starters:

E: you don't need to run after cake. At all. I run before, but thats just so I have an excuse to eat cake.

W: I LOVE your wild gesticulating. I was NOT taking the michael. Its brilliant. How can I be laughing at you? when most of the time I can't get a word out without whole body rocking. I can only apologise in advance of any time that your gesticulating is so wild that it make me laugh out loud in church. It will happen. Inappropriate laughing is my forte.

No comments: